Print this page
Comprehensive product, brand and website refresh benefits professional video editors.
SAN DIEGO, CA, November 19, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Production-proven video special effects company NewBlue, Inc. announced today the complete relaunch of its NewBlueFX line of video effects, titling and transitions plugins for video editors. With a commitment to providing video editors top-quality tools for optimal workflow and fresh aesthetics, NewBlueFX will focus sharply on titling and fully-integrated effects and transitions for professional video editors using the Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Grass Valley Edius, and Sony Vegas non-linear video editing software platforms.
NewBlueFX relaunch unveils a total reorganization and renaming of the product line, simplified pricing and a fresh website designed aimed squarely at the needs of professional video editors and filmmakers. These changes are visually represented by an updated logo and branding guidelines.
Explains Melissa Jordan Grey, NewBlue Co-founder and Managing Director, "NewBlue has grown tremendously over its 7 year history. As our products -- such as Titler Pro 3, Stabilizer and ColorFast -- gained recognition and kudos, we increasingly developed a following with professionals in the broadcast and film industries. Today's NewBlueFX is a reflection of the voices of our customers. We asked, 'how can we provide video editors with the best experience, tools and support?' and found the answer to be quite simple: Listen to those who know best, the video editors who use NewBlueFX everyday."
Six Product Families, Three Feature Levels, One Comprehensive Line
The NewBlueFX product line is now made of six families of specially selected effects, transitions and titling products. These include:
- NewBlue Elements, which adds a rich suite of compositing techniques with over 250 presets in 21 plugins. From the rapid keying power of Chroma Key Pro to the instant geometry of Split Screen, Image Mapper or Background Generator, once complicated or impossible compositing tasks become quick and easy.
- NewBlue Essentials, which delivers over 275 presets in 24 plugins in a go-to toolkit for everyday post-production needs. Includes lifesaving tools like Stabilizer, Noise Reducer, Lens Corrector and Flash Remover, or image enhancers, such as Skin Touch Up and Detail Enhancer. Essentials offers a tool for every task.
- NewBlue Filters, which instantly enhances video through an array of distinctive visual looks and color correcting tools with over 250 presets in 23 plugins. Video editors will find the exact color balance with ColorFast's streamlined correction and grading workflow, then shape the mood with a comprehensive suite of looks and stylish aesthetics, from Film Color and Old TV to Tilt Shift and Dream Glow.
- NewBlue Stylizers, which delivers imaginative effects with 250 presets in 23 plugins. Video editors will discover rich painting styles with Cartoonr, Air Brush and Watercolor; use light oriented effects, such as Neon Lights to Glow Pro for stunning accents and atmosphere; and explore the boundaries with surrealistic filters like Metallic, Impressionist, and Paper Collage.
- NewBlue Transitions, which features over 400 presets in 37 plugins that provide a broad suite of cutting edge transitions that use light, color, and motion to deliver stunning, aesthetically fresh, scene-to-scene cuts. Video editors can move the audience from clip to clip with a variety of unique, stylized transitions for every mood or circumstance.
- NewBlue Titling, which using best-selling Titler Pro 3 streamlines the creation of dynamic titles, lower thirds and end credits. Video editors can choose from a wide range of workflow-enhancing tools, including Quick Edit, rich styles and animations, and 3D custom beveling. Plus, Titler Pro integrates the entire library for NewBlueFX plugins for a quick and useful way to develop stylized titles.
- NewBlue TotalFX, 1425 presets in 129 plugins that provide the comprehensive set of NewBlueFX titling, transitions and video effects.
Each NewBlueFX product family includes 3 feature set and pricing levels, including a basic set of 4 plugins, and Elite set of 9 plugins and an Ultimate set of 21-35 plugins and/or add-ons depending on product family. Pricing on individual products range from $59.95 to $499 with TotalFX priced at $1499.
In addition, every NewBlueFX purchase includes the new NewBlueFX App Manager, which provides a central means of organizing the user's purchases and plugin library.
NewBlue will continue to support its legacy product line until November 1, 2015.
Modern and Extensive Website
Along with the relaunch of its entire line of NewBlueFX products, users will find a newly designed website at www.newbluefx.com. The site's fresh layout offers intuitive navigation, rich content and a comprehensive customer support area. In addition, the site offers an extensive library of video content and a redesign user account section.
Says marketing manager Adam Dolan, "We redesigned our site from the inside out to address the needs and suggestions of our professional user base. At www.newbluefx.com, video editors and filmmakers will find answers to common questions, a robust user community and a new blog, replete with helpful tips, video tutorials, interviews and more. Plus, our site's responsive design emphasis ensures that NewBlueFX will be accessible on mobile and tablets, too."
About NewBlue, Inc.
Delivering innovative video technologies since 2006, NewBlue, Inc. provides production-proven video editing solutions to filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company's NewBlueFX line features a product portfolio with over 150+ video effects, transitions and titling tools, while its Titler Pro Live and VPX technologies serve the streaming broadcast and video cloud industries. The company boasts unique intellectual property, a seasoned development and design team, well-respected founders with a track record of success, a superior market reputation and a cash-flow positive revenue stream. NewBlue is located in San Diego, California.
Media Contact: email@example.com
NewBlue is a registered trademark and NewBlueFX, NewBlue Elements, NewBlue Essentials, NewBlue Filters, NewBlue Stylizers, NewBlue Titling, NewBlue Transitions, NewBlue TotalFX, Titler Pro, ColorFast and Stabilizer are trademarks of NewBlue, Inc. All rights reserved. All other names are trademarks of their respective holders.