The National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) has expanded its online offerings to make professional d...
July 24, 2006
The National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) has expanded its online offerings to make professional development resources more accessible to its members.
The NAED Learning Center (NLC) now contains over 150 courses tailored to meet the business needs of distributor and manufacturer personnel from the entry-level employee to upper management.
NAED’s online learning curriculum features training in the following areas:
* NAED industry-specific operations including Maximize Your Profit Power, Warehouse Pro, Counter Pro, Advanced Inside Sales and Distributor Operations for Manufacturers.
* OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) proceduresin electrical safety, emergency prevention and workplace awareness policies.
* Manufacturer product trainingfeaturing the latest resources from industry manufacturers.
* Sales and marketingin partner selling, business writing and sales relationship.
* Executive and human resources such as managing the global supply chain and how to implement ethics and diversity training programs.