February 20, 2014
Enterprise Connect Orlando, produced by UBM Tech, recently announced six finalists for the Best of Enterprise Connect award, which recognizes exhibitors who have made “significant technological advancements in enterprise communications and collaboration.”
A panel of judges chose the finalists, and the winner will be announced on March 19, from the event keynote stage.
The six finalists include:
* Acano: Product to be announced
* AirWatch: AirWatch Workspace Management, which “provides complete separation of corporate and personal data on devices, securing corporate resources and maintaining employee privacy.”
* CafeX: CafeX Fusion Live Assist, which “integrates video conferencing and much more with existing business web and mobile applications, allowing customers to initiate personal interactions with in-house personnel at the touch of a button.”
* Dolby: Dolby Voice, “an audio conferencing solution that makes virtual meetings sound and feel more like in-person meetings. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice is a BT Conferencing service that delivers the Dolby Voice experience.”
* Samsung: Samsung WE VoIP, “a mobile SIP phone client that makes your smartphone an extension of the office phone system. A dual mode smartphone and phone system communicate with each other over a private Wi-Fi network in the office and a public Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE network when out of the office.”
* VOSS: The VOSS UC Migration Solution, which “comprises an advanced on-boarding toolset (OBT) to help organizations rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services, by using the latest technology developed for ‘big data’ and applying it to a next generation UC migration project.”
“Best of Enterprise Connect consistently draws such an impressive range of applicants, from small startups to the industry heavyweights,” said Eric Krapf, Enterprise Connect co-chair. “Again this year, entries ran the gamut from network management systems to cloud-based software, video conferencing tools, and more. Our finalists have all made breakthroughs in improving organizations’ internal and external communications.
Further information is available at www.enterpriseconnect.com.